通知范文吧

导航栏 ×
你的位置: 通知范文吧 > 实用资料 > 导航

口语通知英语范文

发表时间:2023-04-03

口语通知英语范文6篇。

在我们身处的生活、工作环境中,我们都会经常用到公告通知。公告通知是发布重要消息的媒体,你对写公告通知的格式规范掌握了多少呢?为防遗忘,建议你收藏本页!

口语通知英语范文【篇1】

571. If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.

如果使用纸盒包装的话,请用结实的塑料袋将每个化工产品再包一层以确保防潮。

572. Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.

箱子里必须有结实的防水纸做衬里。

573. We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.

我们不反对用纸盒包装,如果盒盖能粘牢,并且金属带绑一下纸盒的话。

574. Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.

使用结实的木箱包装是必须的。箱子必须用钉子钉住,并且用金属带全面加固。

575. I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.

我建议贵方用双道箱带捆扎纸盒。

576. As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.

由于货物可能会受到海关的彻底检查,所以包装盒应采用打开后能很容易再包起来的包装方式。

577. To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.

为了避免失窃,我方希望货物用木箱包装,而不是用纸盒包装,因为纸盒很容易用刀子割开。

578. We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.

我方不会反对用纸盒包装货物,只要贵方能在销售确认书上保证,一旦保险公司以货物的包装不适于航海的理由而拒绝赔偿我方的损失,贵方就要作出赔偿。

579. We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.

我方希望每台机器都能用木箱包装,里面衬有柔软的衬里材料,以确保这样的包装的机器不会在箱子里面晃动。

580. The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.

青豆可以散装,也可以用麻袋装。

581. We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.

我们要求工厂用牢固些的纸箱,并用双道箱带捆扎。

582. Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.

请注意: 每个盒子要密封好,盒子里面要有防火衬里。

583. We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.

即使再昂贵,我方也要求用特殊的包装材料来包装这些货物。

584. We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.

我们希望这些螺丝能用双层麻袋包装。

585. In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small wooden cases.

为避免运输中可能的损坏,我们要求你方用坚固的小型木箱包装。

586. We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because it’s convenient and easy to handle.

我们更货向于用30cm*60cm的特殊纸盒,每个盒子里装2-3打,因为这样的包装方便,容易销售。

587. You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.

贵方最好能每个纸盒包装10kg,而不是每个木箱装6kg。

588. As you know, paint is a highly inflammable commodity, and extra precautions are necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.

你们知道,油漆属易燃品,需要特别注意,我们希望贵方能用牢固的金属盒子包装,每个盒子装40个小油漆罐。

589. Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?

你们的一般包装还是10打一纸箱吗?

590. We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.

我方希望啤酒每6瓶装一盒,包装用的盒子必须美观、坚固并便于携带。

591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.

包装必须经得起野蛮搬运。

592. When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.

包装时,请注意包装盒要能够经得起野蛮装卸和路况较差的运输。

593. Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.

请特别注意包装,不然的话,货物可能会在运输中遭损。

594. Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.

包装时要倍加小心,因为货物在运输途中的任何损失都会给我方还来极大的损失。

595. Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.

运输货物时,请用最牢固的盒子包装,以确保货物到达时完好无损。

596. The packing must be in line with local market preference.

包装必须符合当地消费者的喜好。

597. A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us. I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.

我们去年定购的那批床单到货时有不少被玷污。希望这次交货时对包装给予必要的注意。

598. Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.

你们的包装必须具有适航性,并能经得起运输中的野蛮搬运。

599. We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.

我们希望货物应该采用一种能保证安全到达目的地和转运途中便于搬运的方式进行包装。

600. The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.

用于包装货物的木箱必须牢牢地加固。

601. The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.

包装盒上应注意同订单上一样的批号。

602. As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy identification.

至于货运标志,请注意终点港上海必须在每个箱子上明确地标明,包括箱号,以便确认。

603. As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.

由于这些机器属精密仪器,标不起野蛮装卸,所以每个箱子上都要标上”小心轻放”的字眼。

604. Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.

请注意箱子外面注明”易碎品”或”小心轻放”的标记。

605. Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.

606. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.

危险有毒货物,就按惯例在每件货物上明显刷出有关标记。

607. Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.

请在货物的包装上刷上订单中所注明的批号, 以避免弄乱。

608. Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.

每件货物的包装上都应打上内有“CCD”的菱形标记和件号。

609. Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.

请在货包上刷上我公司名称的首字母于菱形内作为唛头。

610. Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.

外包装上的标记必须绝对正确、清晰。

口语通知英语范文【篇2】

751. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.

商检发现货物的实际到岸重量与发票重量之间差了35kg。

752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

卸下的货物同我们所期望的大不相同。

753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.

我方发现游离酸的含时超过了合同规定的最高量0.01%,因此我方不得不向贵方索赔5000英镑的损失。

754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

商检表明盐的浓度至少超过了4个百分点。

755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for £2,000.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,我们现向贵方提出索赔,赔偿我方英镑。

756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

贵方运送来的干蘑菇远远低于合同所规定的标准。

757. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.

贵方所运输的我方订购的货物质量与规格不符,因此我方必须向你方提出索赔,赔偿我方280000英镑。

758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.

我方发现贵方提供给我方的铜钱与你方的样品规格不符。

759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我方客户抱怨说与样品相比,货物的质量要差得多。

760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.

你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比,要低劣得多。

761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.

尽管包装完好,但检验表明,这批小麦的数量与质量都不符合合同规定。

762. Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.

大部分衬衫都小一号,我怀疑你们发货时是不是搞错了。

763. There are too many defective items in this shipment.

这批货里次品太多了。

764. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.

贵方上星期五发送的皮革尺码不对,应该是42码的。

765. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.

你方上周发送的货物的质量实在太差,根本就无法达到市场的要求。

766. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.

你方发送的我方第346号订单项下的货物质量与我方认可的规格不符。

767. Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.

经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查认为,罐头水果不宜供人们食用。

768. The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

该损失是由于包装不合标准所致,所以应由贵公司负责这一损失。

769. It was found, upon examination, that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.

在对货品检验时,我方发现近20%的包装破裂,显然是由于包装不良所致。

770. The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

这份检验报告可以证实,货物的短重是由于包装不良所致。

771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

由中国国家进出口商品检验局所做的仔细商检和认真测试有些放大镜质量劣等。

772. We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.

在中国商检局复验之后,我方发现货物的质量、数量和重量均与合同所规定的条款不符,现将商品退回,并向贵方提出索赔,要求赔偿损失。

773. The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

商检表明货物的受损是由于野蛮装卸所引起的。

774. The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.

商检报告显示有一些货物遭到了严重的损毁。

775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.

根据合同第15款,我方向贵方索赔如下。

776. We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

对于所遭受的一切损失,我们不得不向你方提出索赔。

777. When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.

我们在提货时发现,货物遭受严重水湿,并已腐烂。你方必须赔偿损失。

778. We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.

我方要求你方更换损坏的,并希望能给5%5 特殊折扣以补偿我方的损失。

779. According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

按照合同规定,你方应负责赔偿我方所遭受的损失。

780. We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.

由于贵方所运送的货物质量问题,我方在售价上损失了20%,我方必须对此作出赔偿。

781. All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.

所有费用,包括商检费和因退货和索赔而造成的损失均由贵方承担。

782. You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.

你方必须对因延迟交货而给我方造成的一切损失负责。

783. You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.

贵方应该收回不合格产品并向我方作出赔偿,也包括因退货,如货运费、仓储费、保险费、利息、商检费等而造成的损失。

784. We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.

我方有权向贵方提出赔偿我方的所有损失。

785. The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.

我方上星期一收到的货物与样品不符,我方认为你们应该对此作出赔偿。

786. This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.

这是中国商检局签发的检验报告一份,作为我方索赔的依据。

787. Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.

几乎每个桶都有点漏,你方应该赔偿我方的损失。

788. We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.

由于贵方装船延误,导致我方失去了大量交易,望贵方给予补偿。

789. We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.

我们要求贵方迅速补偿我方合同第147号项下的短缺货物。

790. We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.

我们很遗憾地通知贵方,你们不得不退回贵方发送的不合格货品,运费由贵方承担。

口语通知英语范文【篇3】

271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣

274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣

276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..

277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%

279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%

284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%

285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%

288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

口语通知英语范文【篇4】

881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。

882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.

图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。

883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技术的转让费应该公平合理。

884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。

885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。

886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利权使用费是产品粝售价值的15%。

887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。

888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。

889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。

890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。

891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。

892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。

893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。

894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。

895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。

896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。

897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。

898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。

899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.

让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。

900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。

口语通知英语范文【篇5】

呼语及开场白部分:

Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.

正文部分:

All the teachers and students are required to attend it.

Please take your notebooks and make notes.

Please listen carefully and we’ll have a discussion in groups.

Please come on time and don’t be late.

结束语部分:

Please come and join in it.

Everybody is welcome to attend it.

I hope you’ll have a nice time here.

That’s all. Thank you.

英语口语翻译:提醒

Let me give you a piece of advice.

我的提醒一句.

Let me tell you something.

I think you should know...

Watch out!小心!

Thanks! You saved my life.

Look out! /Be careful! /Heads up!

You'd better be careful!

Please be careful!

You should be careful!

You should watch out!

Watch your step!注意脚下--Oh, yeah? Why?

Mind your step.

Be careful where you walk.

Look where you're going.

Hold on to me tight.抓紧我/ Hold me tightly.

Don't let go!别松手!

Watch out for him!要提防着点儿他!

Be careful of him. /Keep ur eye on him.

That sounds easy.

Well, there's a little catch.可是,有点蹊跷、有陷阱、有圈套

There's something to it.这里有点蹊跷

It's not as easy as it sounds.

Think twice before you do it.三思而后行

Easy does it, doesn't drop the TV.动作轻点.轻拿轻放

Don't worry. I won't.

Gently. /Be careful.

It's my first time,

please go easy on me.手下留情、对..留有余地

Alright, I'll try.

I think I've got the job. Let's celebrate!

Let's not jump the gun.为时过早,操之过急,抢跑(别操之过急)

Let's not be too hasty.

Let's not rush into things.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

I bought four dozen eggs.打

Let's not go overboard.过火、过度(别做的.过火)

Let's not go too far. /Let's not be extreme.

Let's wait and see how things go.

我们看情况再说.

Let's wait and see.

So, I think she's pregnant.怀孕

Don't jump to conclusions!过早下结论

(别这么快下结论)

Don't prejudge it!别凭想像判断。

Don't make assumptions!主观臆断

Don't get the wrong idea.

Don't be selfish别那么自私. /Don't be self-centered.

Don't be egotistical.

Your work is always inconsistent.不一致的、不稳定的(你的工作边线总是不稳定)

Your work is always erratic.

Your work is always patchy.

Your work is always uneven.

You shouldn't spend money foolishly.

你不该随便乱花钱.

You should try to be thriftier.节约

U shouldn't spend ur money like water.

You shouldn't waste your money.

You have an attitude problem.你的态度太恶劣了.

Who are you to say that?

I don't like your attitude.

You have a bad attitude.

You need to readjust your attitude.

Don't be so naughty.顽皮、淘气

(别那么淘气)

口语通知英语范文【篇6】

We wish to keep you fully informed on this matter.

We wish to keep you fully posted on this matter.

在本项目实行之际,烦请通知我们一声。

Kindly inform us when this is put into effect. put into effect “实施,实行”。

Kindly notify us when this is put into effect.

Please let us know when this is put into effect.

日常英语口语:提醒注意安全

A:I have learnt how to ride a bicycle. I plan to go to the Water Park by bike this weekend.

A:我刚学会骑自行车。我打算这周末骑车去水上公园。

B:Well, you know, the traffic in Beijing is sometimes dangerous. Therefore, I have to remind you of something. First, you should obey the traffic rules, don't break in the red light. Second, don't play a joke with your friends when riding on the bike. Third, do not hurry up when riding, or would make an accident. Finally, remember come on the left and go on the right!

B:哦,你知道的,北京的交通有时候很危险。所以,我得提醒你一些事。首先,要遵守交通规则,不要闯红灯;其次,不要在骑车时和你的朋友打闹;再次,不要骑得太快,否则会出事故;最后,要记得来左去右。

A:Oh, my dear sister, I am no longer a baby!

A:哦,亲爱的姐姐,我又不是小孩子!